Windows Setup/Boot = Blue Screen

Just got my new system all put together. I activated the Raid through BIOS and restarted. It recognized the Raid perfectly (Raid0 btw). I then proceed to install windows, it asks for my Raid disk ... I load the two Nv files neccesary, and continue.

Things *seemed* to go well, and when it auto-restarts it gets to the WindowsXP logo for a second, gives me a blue screen for a second (cant read it), then restarts.

Maybe bad HD's, maybe bad raid configuration so I put in my HD from my old computer and it gives me the same issues.

Any ideas, Im freaking lost.

Just got my new system all put together. I activated the Raid through BIOS and restarted. It recognized the Raid perfectly (Raid0 btw). I then proceed to install windows, it asks for my Raid disk ... I load the two Nv files neccesary, and continue.

Things *seemed* to go well, and when it auto-restarts it gets to the WindowsXP logo for a second, gives me a blue screen for a second (cant read it), then restarts.

Maybe bad HD's, maybe bad raid configuration so I put in my HD from my old computer and it gives me the same issues.

Any ideas, Im freaking lost.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=51140

follow this guide exactly... make sure you have nvidia 6.70 chipset drivers

create a slip-streamed sp2 windows cd w/raid drivers intergrated into it.... no f6 mehtod wil be needed, and you won't run into thew blue screen problem.... just be sure to follow exactly fernando's guide

I'm not 100% sure, but i know for my 80 gb hitachi deskstars, I needed to DL the hitachi feature tool to enable sata 3.0 gb/s

Guide said to have the latest BIOS for the MB ... so I went and grabbed the latest ones. Flashed them just fine, after it was finished it said press F1 to continue/restart.

Now my computer won't even boot. How do I reset the BIOS? Or am I screwed?

Guide said to have the latest BIOS for the MB ... so I went and grabbed the latest ones. Flashed them just fine, after it was finished it said press F1 to continue/restart.

Now my computer won't even boot. How do I reset the BIOS? Or am I screwed?

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=51140

follow this guide exactly... make sure you have nvidia 6.70 chipset drivers

create a slip-streamed sp2 windows cd w/raid drivers intergrated into it.... no f6 mehtod wil be needed, and you won't run into thew blue screen problem.... just be sure to follow exactly fernando's guide

I'm not 100% sure, but i know for my 80 gb hitachi deskstars, I needed to DL the hitachi feature tool to enable sata 3.0 gb/s

Guide made sense, grabbed the latest drivers and nlite. Used a windows cd I had that I know works, and slipstreamed in the neccesary files.

I cannot get it to burn correctly for the life of me. Nlite creates the files for me, and I've tried burning the files directly to the CD, and Ive also tried creating an image of the freshly created files and burning the image. No matter what I do I get this error when trying to boot from it "BOOT DISK FAILURE, INSTER SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER"