Ram

b-day is coming up soon so i decided to upgrade seeing as how i have ValueRam and a low-class case. i decided to go with a P180, the SI-120 w/ panaflo, some games, and Ram. currently im leaning towards This 2x1gb set of OCZ, but i made a bad choice once, so i wanted to double check with some pro's this time. now, i do NOT overclock, so no pc4000 that'll just chew up the money i have. so i just need a very good pair of 2x1 gb pc3200's. any recommendations? i'd like it to be from newegg so the entire shipment is the same, but whatever works i can adjust. thanks!

b-day is coming up soon so i decided to upgrade seeing as how i have ValueRam and a low-class case. i decided to go with a P180, the SI-120 w/ panaflo, some games, and Ram. currently im leaning towards This 2x1gb set of OCZ, but i made a bad choice once, so i wanted to double check with some pro's this time. now, i do NOT overclock, so no pc4000 that'll just chew up the money i have. so i just need a very good pair of 2x1 gb pc3200's. any recommendations? i'd like it to be from newegg so the entire shipment is the same, but whatever works i can adjust. thanks!

i dont like these... no me gusta. im just biased against infineon chips :P

now heres something better for like 18 bucks more

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16820227066

but since your not ocing then what you have is just fine and dandy.