Chipset fan lasted 3 months..... w00t w00t

I suppose this is generally directed at AG... but guys feel free to post your comments...

My chipset fan lasted 3 months and has now decided to die on me, luckily I have my old chipset fan off my Soltek board and Its quieter and also keeps my chipset cooler lol...

So with that said why do DFi insist on using inferior quality chipset fans??? there are so many posts on here about failing chipset fans and its not just the NF3 boards but the NF4 also have this same problem, surely they would want to fix it with it being so cheap to fix ! !

Instead of having to deal with all the returns and the bad publicity due to the chipset fans..... this is the only real hardware issue anyone ever has with a DFi board... not a faulty board with bits hanging off or loose sockets or the like...

But a fan that probably costs them pence, cents, or whatever currency they use TND ! !

What do I have to do to get a free replacement under my warrenty terms, and not one of the same make that probably go wrong again in another three months, is there a returns departent in the UK that I can contact???

Well if u have all ready replaced the chipset fan I believe it would void the warrantee I believe but there was a base where it was shipped from the UK but u have to send it to the Netherlands witch bout 8-15 gbp per time agrees since I did it

Its better that I replaced the chipset fan and not the heatsink and fan.... I believe that I would still be covered under the warrenty as this is a known fault and I could have them for a full refund under the Sale of goods act 1997 for selling me good thats were not fit for their intended purpose.

i.e. the fans are known to have a fault and they were shipped out like this, now that would be alot of trouble for them! ! ! not only that but I also think they would prefer to replace the fan instead of a whole new board ! !

Anyone else got any suggestions ?? :)