Mushkin XP4000 2GB (2x1GB) Kit

FosterK

Mushkin XP4000 2GB (2x1GB) Kit

Got some in my pc now ,best ram ive had for a long time,did a bit of tweaking the other day and got 260 fsb x 11 from it,going to try the 12x next and go for 3ghz under my mach 2 gt :D

I'm looking for some better RAM.

Anyone had any problems with this Mushkin set, got any advice, etc?

There are two different Mushkin kits at that speed. The Redlines are expensive though so I assume you aren't talking about them.

I'm running the others and absolutely love them. 270 mhz was pretty easy to hit and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to reach 275 if I ever get a chance to properly oc this damn thing...looks like spring break ain't gonna be on the beaches this year... :nod:

hello,i need help this to get good setups,plz help tihs once.

i run now:

265x11 = 2.91ghz with Tt typhoon and 1.5v mem latency are 3-3-2-7 and 2.8v

i want to run my mem parts at leats example 275x10.5 or 11

cpu is easy to run it,but i think my mem push against me,so what i need is goog setup thouse.

example 275x11 is very good,anyway good enough for me....

i can now start my puter,but when its start push windows yp its squuuze and reboot...

i work hard bfore i ask help,but i fail,i really need all kind setup option help of it.

tx

There are two sets PC4000 2x 1 GB sets:

The black stuff XP4000 has Samsung UCCC. Clocks nice but doesn't have great timings.

The Redlines are Infineon CE-5 or CE-6 chips. Better timings at same clocks.

However, a lot of problems have been reported with the Infineon sticks from Mushkin and G.Skill not being 3D stable even when memtesting and priming just fine. Plus the Redlines are more expensive.

So I think the UCCC modules (the black XP4000) is the nicer buy. I have G.Skill HZ which are the same chips at same spec and they are very nice and no problems ever.