Koolance Question

foolkiller

Can someone tell me what size fitting Koolance uses? Just by looking im guessing 1/4" (6mm) or 3/8". Can someone with a Koolance setup clarify this for me? Thanks!

Actually im building my own setup, and I was thing about using the VID-200-L06 & RAM-30-V06 in my setup. In my setup im using 3/8 fittings and I don’t want to use any adapter. Anyone know the exact size? Or can I just change out the fittings with 3/8 fitting? It looks possible on the RAM-30-V06 but not to sure about the VID-200-L06??? Anyone know if does swivel elbows just unscrew?

I believe it is 3/8" or (10mm) http://koolance.com/

Just out of curiosity,,are you going with the Exos 2?

I just saw an article where a person had Danger Den components,and was very happy with the set-up. :)

The use both 3/8" and 1/4" fittings. The ones from Pump and CPU waterblock could be 3/8", but the chipset and VGA waterblocks are always 1/4".

I am using Koolance 3/8" to 2x 1/4" Y splitters, and I think a lot of their waterblocks are 1/4".

Like Katbones said why use Koolance when you can use a more powerfull DangerDen or Swiftech and have a lot better results?

I am using a combination of DangerDen, Swiftech and Innovatek (1/4" too) and they all work great... but it was a mess to sort the tubing diameter: from 1/2" to 3/8" to 1/4" :rolleyes:

The GPU and CPU blocks I pulled out where also 1/4 (and where about the crappiest blocks I ever laid eyes on).

They are not that bad, main problem for Koolance and Thermaltake and other comercial watercooling solutions is how they are made to reduce noise, for n00b users, and to be easy to install and hard to fail. Thats why their performance is always very limited.