Favorite Movie Quote(s) Thread

Cythrawl

BILL: An essential characteristic of the superhero mythology is, there's the superhero, and there's the alter ego. Batman is actually Bruce Wayne, Spider-Man is actually Peter Parker. When he wakes up in the morning, he's Peter Parker. He has to put on a costume to become Spider-Man. And it is in that characteristic that Superman stands alone. Superman did not become Superman, Superman was born Superman. When Superman wakes up in the morning, he's Superman. His alter ego is Clark Kent. His outfit with the big red "S", that's the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby when the Kents found him. Those are his clothes. What Kent wears, the glasses, the business suit, that's the costume. That's the costume Superman wears to blend in with us. Clark Kent is how Superman views us. And what are the characteristics of Clark Kent? He's weak, he's unsure of himself... he's a coward. Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the whole human race. Sort of like Beatrix Kiddo and Mrs. Tommy Plympton.

Kill Bill 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"All you ever cared about is nugs, chillin, and grindge!"

-Encino Man

If you recognize this quote you are a stoner or an insomniac. This is crappy 2 AM television at its most heinous.

Also I would like to cite the entire script of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". Pure genius.

Ugly

(in an italian kinda way)

"say 'ello to my little friend"

Tony Montana, played by Al Pacino, was Cuban.

As for my favorite quote, I'm rather partial to "the code is more what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual rules," from Pirate of the Caribbean.

Brokeback Mountain.....

"OH JACK OH JACK, HARDER HARDER, NO SOFT.......JACK.......UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

HAHAHHAHAHAHA that $h^& is funny as hell, i made it up, MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....

Back Door mountain

Yuck

Riden the hershey highway!

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!"

Along with a whole lot of other lines from that movie

Jules: "There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that . for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your butt. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfuzzbucket before you popped a cap in his butt. But I saw some . this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous butt in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that . ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."

Best but :

Pumpkin: Which one is your wallet?

Jules: It's the one that says Bad Mother%f@@@@@.

chock full of words to live by.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/quotes

PuLp fICtIoN.

EDIT : i f you know its samuel L J. in the first speech then kudos to ya.