G.Skill HZ/Any other UCCC (2x1024) 260+ please post here

ooztuncer

Thanks. Hows those Hz's I sold you doing?

Did you sell me some HZ's? Heck I don't even remember :(

Thought I bought mine from ZipZoomFly or NewEgg, but at any rate I sold my DDR HZ's when I upgraded to the C2D platform. But I do have 4gb of DD2 HZ's running in my main rig now. They perform really well.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

MY HZ kit sucks balls wont even get past 240 if im lucky! tried everything diff bios diff setting very loose setting 2.9volts even never got them to run 250 kinda gave up trying just stick to high CPu overclocks thats what give me more fps since i cant oc the mem.

Those sticks are rated for DDR500, and they should do that speed at factory specified timings and voltages.

What happens when you reduce your cpu multiplier and push the memory frequency? Can you get up to or past DDR500 speeds? There are many other factors that come into play when overclocking a socket939 platform.

Have you thoroughly read and re-read the excellent Definitive A64 Overclocking Guide here at the Street? If so, did you follow all of the instructions for determining your max cpu and max memory o/c's individually?

ive tried factory settings, ive tried pushing the memory divider to 250, ive tried settings that the g.skill techs gave me. since they dont make them anymore i was going to rma them but they want to replace these with some pc 3200 thats worth less in value.