Help with my G.Skill HZ and UltraD

Qbackin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always use the torture test , large ftt's

i am at work, so i wont get results til i get home tonight...hope its still running.

i thought my max on cpu was 2.9, but i am trying to squeeze out an additional 50Mhz

well, i just came home, and this is what i found,,,

i guess i could call this stable... :rolleyes:

oops...i reduced the pic too much....any ways it ran 8 hour nd 32 min, and errored, so i was able to make it that far, so i am gonna say stable.

this thread is about getting the HZ's to some decent speeds above 250, but i was unable after a few attempts to get it where i was/am happy

i was shooting for my cpu to run 2.9....i was thinking of running my ram and cpu insync at 255 x 11 multi to give me my desired speed of 2900MHz

even though i failed at what i was attemping to get, by lowering my multi to 10, and raising my fsb to 295, and putting my ram on a divider, i am now prime stable, along with all the other tests that define stable at 50 Mhz more than what i previously thought was my max. my ram is running 245MHz @1T

so i will save all the bios settings in cmos reloaded, and see what i can do on an oc with the cpu and ram insync.

i kinda feel like i cheated in a test as it was clints settings that got me part way to where i am, although it needed to be put on a divider....

but i gained 50MHz in cpu speed....and that is the bottom line.

thx for letting me rant... :)