Looking to buy Lanparty s939 with agp

Charisi

Unfortunately, all of the websites I have contacted, (in the US and outside), have all said the same thing, they still have it listed on their site but dont actually carry it anymore and dont plan on getting more. I was bidding on one on ebay but got out bid at the last second. :sad:

bought one 2 days ago from this site. said they had 12 in stock and there was no hurry.

ok i'm feeling really friendly. if you work out postage from manchester, england to your local postal office i'm sure we can arrange something.

But, I dont know you. No offense intended of course. How do I know you wont flee to Antartica with the board once it shows up at your house?

like i said. i'm sure we can work someting out. for a start i own a company, so if you paid the company with a cheque, then you would know i couldnt rip you off. the company is registered. anyway, email me and we can discuss it off forum.

like i said. i'm sure we can work someting out. for a start i own a company, so if you paid the company with a cheque, then you would know i couldnt rip you off. the company is registered. anyway, email me and we can discuss it off forum.

Hmm, I might take you up on that. Ive got to step out for a bit, but when I get back, Ill check up on pricing from there to here and such, and drop you a line.

have you owened one ? well nows the time to speak up .but if you wont a 939 with AGP Id say Dfi has the best one for over clocking

msmolt, calm down please. I have owned the afformentioned board as well as the nf3 250gb Ultra as well as nf2 Lanparty. Also, I said IMHO... you do understand the concept of this, right? However, it is OP's call as to what he/she wants.

If you all want to chat about a board the for sale section is the WRONG section.. Its not fair when a thread gets bumped constantly because of a bunch of people BS'ing..

Please take this to pm if you are not offering a mobo that the original poster is looking for..

Ty

Take a look at the motherboard section at www.dumpinggoods.com

I think they have some refurbished (probably from the factory) s939 ultra-d 's availabe for about $70, if I remember correctly. At worst you will just have to get an i/o plate.

I got a refurbished shuttle AN51-R from them about two years ago, and it was a bare board but in absolute pristine condition. No marks or scratches of any kind. I called up shuttle and they sent me an i/o plate free. DFI will probably do the same. :D

• 1 year later...