3500 Venice @3.2???????

Guest SaLadin_SS_merged

Guest SaLadin_SS

This is what some one posted in another forum?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthre...d=281057&page=1

"Thats what i have AMD 3500+ venice core get it with the extra money you save water cool and overclock the . out of it currently mine has been running at 3.2 ghz stable for months !!!"

AMD 3500+ oced to 3.2ghz

2 gb of corsair registered

Abit MOBO

BFG 6800 GT Oc << Overclocked more of course

XFI Sound card

now my question has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Guest SaLadin_SS

yes you did......but then you said he might not be...i mean to me that is Hudge. if you can run a 3500 venice stable @ 3.2...we have all wasted alot of money on other stuff.....lol

I fell it not true but i want to know what others think. i hate to just call people liers and be missing out on something that may work for me.

i mean think of all the money we could save

I said "maybe" because I didnt wanna put the guy on the spot. He is using watercooling so maybe 2.8-2.9 and thats about it stable. PLUS and a big PLUS is he isnt even using a DFI board. Not happening.

Wow, if you thought that 3500+ clock sounds impossible, then look at this.

What an idiot.

Careful now. Idiot is a pretty strong term!

Firstly, kiwi provided what is widely accepted to be the best proof of an overclock there is, a CPUZ validation shot. Anything else can be doctored by Photoshop, and is thus suspect. Now a validation shot can be doctored as well, but the validation ID can always be verified. This is the proof that we need from the guy with the 3500+, along with a max suicide screenshot (there should be several hundred megahertz difference if he is running 3.2 prime stable).

Secondly, kiwi is a member at XS, and I know he frequently makes Dry Ice runs. 3.7GHz at -70C is conceivable on a non-cold bugged chip.