I Dont Noe What To Do With My Extra Asus P4b266

bosco, you know i have a sucky comp from the topic i made in the alley lol. My friends told me to get a good tower (i'm on a $541 excat change budget). Here's the tower i wanted at first:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?...ory=1470&DEPA=1

(i love the front usb, and that's another reason why i kinda wanted the soyo)

its the $41 one, but everyone on mirc said that's too small and to get a better case, so they showed me that antec one. I'm planning on buying me a enermax psu, but i've got to see how the case looks first.

anyways resalution, its up to you on who you send it to. I'm buying a p4 2.26ghz. Would that board be compatible with that processor?

no, the board that resalution is giving away :) If so, i could use that board. also, does that board support pc2700 ram? cause i've already bought my ram (only $102 and it included an aluminum heatsink :)

See if psywar needs it first (i wish i hadn't ordered my ram already). If he doesn't, then pm me and i'll give you my info. Or, what would happen if you put in a 2.26ghz and a stick of PC2700 ram? would it run? If it would, then i'll take it (i really really need a sound card or vid card [ sb live value and voodoo 3 3000 is what i have]).

Yeah give it to Inu_Yasha, he was second who wanted it..

Im poor.. but.. I dont know.. I am wait for the clawhammer..

Unlesss Intel releases a 3Ghz processer before the Hammer comes out.. then I am going to get that bad boy lol.. :P