Is the 704-2BTA release good for TCCD... on average?

If anyone has used OCZTony's 704-2BTA bios with their TCCD memory and had good or bad experiences with it please share.

If you search and read the thread on the 704-2bta you'll see its a very good bios and works well with all different types of ram..

If you search and read the thread on the 704-2bta you'll see its a very good bios and works well with all different types of ram..

I did read the post, but didn't find much on TCCD. Most people don't put the type of chips their ram use in their sig.

I'm using 704-2BTA bios with TCC5 and am happy with this, my first overclocking experience.

With that setup my Winchester 3200+ rig is Prime 95 24 hr stable up to 2570 Mhz, but too hot there so I set it back to just 2500 to keep cpu temp cooler.

Summary: Yes, 704-2BTA bios with TCC5 works fine!

If anyone has used OCZTony's 704-2BTA bios with their TCCD memory and had good or bad experiences with it please share.

Hi Scott!,

I've tested the 704-2BTA BigToe's modded BIOS with my Corsair TwinX XMS PC 4400 (TCCD - DDR 550) but, after extensive testings (changed DIMM slot position, inverted them, tested on every voltage appliable...ecc...ecc) i rolled back to DFI latest official BIOS, infact if you watch my sig you'll see that actually i'm @ 2.700Mhz with a 300Mhz FSB with RAM @ 1:1 with this timings : 2.5-4-4-8, CPC 1 @ 2,7VDimm!

The N4D623-3 BIOS is rock solid for my rig and these settings with 704-2BTA where unstable!

See you and thanks for your time! :)