standby problem

i got this weird problem, i set my computer to standby after 20 mins.

before the standby, everything works fine.

after standby and power on again, 3 leds on... cpu temp went from 35 to 45 and goes up. what is causing this problem? did anyone got the same problem?

thanks

If you do a search you'll find you're not alone. Many have noticed the same, so probably the temperatures shown are fairly correct. I haven't seen a satisfying answer yet to why, but some suggest that the electrical power supplied to the board may have an effect. I don't know what to beleive.

However I did get temperatures close to 60 C after standby, so to be sure I don't use that function anymore; either it's running, either it's shutdown.

If you do a search you'll find your not alone. Many have noticed the same, so probably the temperatures shown are fairly correct. I haven't seen a satisfying answer yet to why, but some suggest that the electrical power supplied to the board may have an effect. I don't know what to beleive.

However I did get temperatures close to 60 C after standby, so to be sure I don't use that function anymore; either it's running, either it's shutdown.

thank you very much ^^

i thought something wrong with my system.

now like you said just disable the function, that's it. thanks.

yupp .. same here, theres a bug somewhere in windows which they cant fix. Go here for my thread on something similar(not really .. but very close).

I still keeps my hibernate .. cos it works well with my UPS(APC-CS650). just look at the red leds on the board,once u see them lighted after booting into winblows, restart :)