Plz Help: Dual Channel TCCD not working.

Like in a previous thread recently my PC started becoming unstable. Random reboots so I thought it was my overclock. Put everything to default, ran fine for a while. Last week I power off my PC, came back the next day, powered it back on, 3 LED's of death. Since then I have tried just about every friggin thing possible. This motherboard does not want to cooperate.

Both TCCD sticks work in single channel if I put them in the very top dimm slot, slot 1 yellow I believe? The second slot, they sometimes boot, sometimes dont, wtf? If I put them in dual channel, orange or yellow, DOES NOT BOOT, 3 LED's of death. I have tried clearing the CMOS for a few min to 12 hours and now 24 hours, still get 3 LED's of death but soon as I remove the bottom stick, it boots right up.

Another WEIRD thing, I have original Mushkin BH5 2x512, I put those in dual channel, using the yellow slots 1+3 I believe and the PC boots up just fine. I thought maybe its a voltage thing, so I set all the timings, set vdimm to 2.8. Power off pc, put in the TCCD WILL NOT FRIGGIN BOOT. Once again, take out 1 stick, BOOTS FINE single channel.

Do I need to RMA this board? I am going crazy with this thing, someone please help :(

Ok everything is working once again. I moved the single stick from slot 1 (yellow) down to slot 3 (yellow), took my other stick that was sitting out, put it into slot 1 (yellow). Booted up just fine in dual channel. Man this board is a classy lady :nod: