Windows boot restarts/ BSOD install

I was using an OCZ modstream 500 when I noticed that under load my 12v would get down to low 11's. I figured I would try my antec 500 since I haven't really even used it. Before I swapped power supply's I was testing some memory setting in the bios, if I missed the post screen I would restart and try it again.

Anyway I swapped the PSU's and then I try to boot into windows and sometimes it reboots right at the splash screen and sometimes it gets to the logon screen. I tried Safe Mode and Last known Config that worked. I thought that I FUBR'd my OS so I try to install. I am able to load my sata drivers and begin the install gets about halfway through the first portion and then BSOD's.

Then I said maybe there is a reason I didn't use this PSU so I put the OCS back in.

Same issue. I tried some gskill le's and the same thing happened. I also memtested them all night.

Any idea what the problem is?

yeah cleared cmos and the install is on different drives/array. I was going to install because I though that the OS was hosed but the issue is related to the boot up and install, I think.

I wouldn't have to redo the whole array, the partition maybe, but not the array.