home network dont work

why i have problems with home network (mshome). when i am fresh with new install of windows is everything fine but after cca. 14days usage is always problem. sometimes is better if i da "another" home network like mshome1 and it is fine for another few days. but this time is can not to fix. so please help me

i am using 4port switch and 4 computers in with adsl sharing. i would like to share files from those computers. no printers or anything else....just files

look for more info

size.jpg

should i set other IP or what ???

why i have problems with home network (mshome). when i am fresh with new install of windows is everything fine but after cca. 14days usage is always problem. sometimes is better if i da "another" home network like mshome1 and it is fine for another few days. but this time is can not to fix. so please help me

i am using 4port switch and 4 computers in with adsl sharing. i would like to share files from those computers. no printers or anything else....just files

look for more info

size.jpg

should i set other IP or what ???

when you read the rules and can follow them, you can post again. Until then, you better start by reading the rules of this forum