Sli on Expert a joke?

Did you switch the PCI-E lanes in the BIOS (SLI MODE 8X8), and what about the SLI aperture enabled or auto? You should try using the 91.28 Forceware drivers and get rid of that PSU! I don't think a 480W 2x12v 20A is going to cut if for you, but i could be wrong. If you've already done those suggestions that i said above, then maybe test with a different high performance PSU for testing.

DPDMF, the new CP seems fine when running a single GFX card but won't show more than one card's temperature when running a SLi rig. I had issues with the 91.31 beta with my 7900GT cards (couldn't enabled SLi/"Out of Sync" / "No signal"" errors / no profiles) although it worked well with my 7800GTX cards. Dropped back to the 91.28 (yes, I know that I have an error in my sig... I'll fix it tonight) and problems went away so I'll stick to it for the time-being.

Using the nF4 Expert ( 12/07 bios) and 2x 7800GT cards MSI and POV, Opty 148 and my tagan 480W PSU
I and others have had issues with that BIOS and SLi (and the latest gives me problems as well). Drop back to the 11/02 BIOS and see if that gives you any improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

wow alot of replies :D

thing is i dont run 2x7800 any longer i have a 7900gtx instead, also playing around with an sapphire x1900xtx toxic atm. so this SLI thingy aint a problem for me atm.

at the end of my SLI era, i used a TAGAN 580W -u22 and a X2 4400+ @ 2650mhz still the scores where low. so i bought a 7900GTX instead. :cool: