Can't install Windows, won't get to the boot screen

I just got my new Expert today. I have 1 dvd burner, 1 vid card and 2 memory modules plugged in. Everything boots up fine except I can't get anything to boot off a cd, meaning I can't install Windows. I do have the cdrom as the first boot device. Heck all 3 devices are set to cdrom. My system gets to the PCI device listing screen, and then after that it just resets itself. Does anyone know what's causing my system to not read any cdrom devices? This is driving my crazy. I wan't to get this system up and running. I've already tried reseting the CMOS but with no luck. Thanks for any help.

For some reason it was installing windows, and then I came home and the system was restarted and if I try to hit ESC to bring up that boot menu it won't work this time. The BIOS shows my drives but when it comes to the part where it reads the boot devices it just keeps restarting there. It will restart and I'm at the black BIOS screen and it says

Warning! Now system is in Safe Mode.

Please re-setting CPU frequency in the CMOS setup.

What do I have to reset in the CMOS setup? I'm confused.

EDIT: I'm using the 11/02 BIOS if that helps anyone.

I have tried setting the optimized defaults but the same thing happens. Where do I set my cpu speed at in the bios?

EDIT: Is it my power supply that is causing these problems? It only has the 4 pin and 20 pin connectors. Do I need to upgrade my psu even though I can actually boot up, but for some reason I still can't get to the cd boot screen.

dude its the power supply.. find out the wattage if its really low like 300 or 400 ya you should upgrade. 2nd.. the board uses 24 pin connector. a 20 pin connector prolly does not give it enough juice..

Also on my board there were 4 power connectors.. 1 24 pin, 1 4 pin, 1 molex, and 1 floppy connector on the motherboard.

Make sure there all plugged in. You have Expert so some of those power connectors i mentioned may not apply to you.. But read the manual. make sure all the power is connected.

If you still get the same problem and everything is connected. Go to your local store and pick a 480w or higher powersupply.. if you need to know what models that link Exroadie gives ya will tell you which ones are best. either way as long as you get a powersupply with the 24 pin connector it will prollly work fine.

Where's the molex connector at on the motherboard? I'm not sure it has that one. The other 3 are plugged in though. I tried a 20 pin to 24 pin adapter but I'm not sure it's helping much. The power supply I have now, an Antech TrueBlue, is already 480w, but it just doesn't have the native 24 pin connector. Is that all that I need to be able to get my system to see my cd drives to boot windows? This has me going nuts.

Ok so if I pick up a compatible power supply and then it still doesn't work then what? Or is that solely my main problem area? I just want to be sure before I spend even more money. I still thank you for all your help.