No Post Someone Help

Hey All, Just got my DFI NF4 SLI-DR Expert, set everything up and tried to post. The diagnostic LEDS have led 2, 3, 4 All lit. The Power led blinks off and on about twice a second Anyone have any ideas!!!!

Allright guys update to problem.. The Pc Will Post but after it does it shuts the cpu fan down and if I shut it off I cant restart the pc unless I kill thepower to it...

In the bios under PC health there are setting for the Fan 2 temp speeds along with the NB fan and CPU fan, they are defaulted to 25oC, anything around this temp and it will switch your fans off, as the system warms up, the fans will start again, you can however adjust it if your not happy with it, set max and min to 25oC and they will run full speed constanly.

Karajan sound module?

Same thing happened to me!

Then I noticed the Karajan sound module was not installed on the board (contrary to what the manual says). I installed it and everything went fine from then on :)

Ok update...

The karajan Module is installed. The pc will reboot itself as long as I do a proper shutodwn, ie dont hold the power switch in for 3 or so seconds, IF I do a forced shutdown it will not power back on unless I cycle the psu... Any ideas???

Pull the front paned connections off of the motherboard and use the switches mounted on the board.

Post back your results.

Ok update...

The karajan Module is installed. The pc will reboot itself as long as I do a proper shutodwn, ie dont hold the power switch in for 3 or so seconds, IF I do a forced shutdown it will not power back on unless I cycle the psu... Any ideas???

I started having this problem right now... I have LED 2,3,4 lit, but that's all I get. Power LED blinks rapidly and clearing BIOS is not working. I just don't see anything on the screen. All I did was to add a SCSI hard drive and change my SCSI card and added a M-Audio sound card. Even when I pull those cards I still can't get it to work. I'm going to try that deep BIOS reset to see if it will work.