Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

watsonte.jpg

Fixed up watsonte's sig a bit, and converted it to .jpg, which fakes the transparency in the light background themes but leaves white remnants around the corners in the dark themes.

The gloss is too harsh without a picture background, it just doesn't look right on a plain black background, but that might just be me.

I usually view the forum at a resolution of 1280x1024, so I might not notice small artifacts as much as someone using a smaller resolution.

Any critizism is welcome. ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who still needs a signature then, I've lost track :/

Oh and Reelfiles/Ace/Others, you wanna do any of them?

osen was working on one for me,but I haven't seen him around since his last post here in this thread.

I'm gonna have to get rid of the old sig anyway,I may be causing confusion using my old specs.

This is what I'm looking for

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=1565

Around 600x160

I'll see what I can do for you guys, but I don't have much time these days, and I usually post before I go to work or during my cigarette breaks.

Post the direct link to the image and the exact list of components in the order you want them to appear in, and I'll see what I can do with it. ;)

That's if you want a specific image, otherwise I can try to play matchmaker and see what I can come up with based on your personality or username. I don't usually google the components in the signatures, so make sure it's ready to be copied and pasted, please.