Custom Sig Requests + Sig discussion

red930

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace your doing a fine job with the sigs. So what's the chances of a sig for myself

it cannot be as large as our sigs here at the street. It can be no larger than **250Hx550L pixels**. I was thinking about something with a look low key but cutting edge look to it.

Specs for the sig are

3700+ clawhammer||DFI Nf3250GB||2x512 Buffalo Firestick PC 4000

160GB Seagate Ultra ATA|| PNY6800_NV5 Silencer||Audigy LS soundblaster

Sunbeam NUUO SUNNU550 PSU||Modded Cheiftec case

COOLING Custom Phase Chiller

If you have the time

Thank's

So Ace, i guess you can post (or send me) my sig. Thanks, this is a kool thing you are doing for all the people here. It is awesome; not only do you make sigs, you make them in style. :)

By the way, have you ever had a Tt Armor? If you did, did you like it?

Also, if the 2 PSUs in your sig ar the ones in the Stacker, do you actually need both? If you do, you got 1160 watts of pure OwNaGe!!

SkY

hehe I am gonna make a special one for you. Be afraid. :tooth:

Ace your doing a fine job with the sigs. So what's the chances of a sig for myself

it cannot be as large as our sigs here at the street. It can be no larger than **250Hx550L pixels**. I was thinking about something with a look low key but cutting edge look to it.

Specs for the sig are

3700+ clawhammer||DFI Nf3250GB||2x512 Buffalo Firestick PC 4000

160GB Seagate Ultra ATA|| PNY6800_NV5 Silencer||Audigy LS soundblaster

Sunbeam NUUO SUNNU550 PSU||Modded Cheiftec case

COOLING Custom Phase Chiller

If you have the time

Thank's

It will be posted here.

Pardon the delays. I am being interrupted constantly so it may be a couple of more days. Have patience though. All good things will come to those who wait. ;)

']So Ace, i guess you can post (or send me) my sig. Thanks, this is a kool thing you are doing for all the people here. It is awesome; not only do you make sigs, you make them in style. :)

I built one for a customer of mine. She bought most of the parts herself, including the TT Armor. I must say, it was a great pleasure working with that case. Very easy to configure and ample room to work with.

']By the way, have you ever had a Tt Armor? If you did, did you like it?

Also, if the 2 PSUs in your sig ar the ones in the Stacker, do you actually need both? If you do, you got 1160 watts of pure OwNaGe!!

SkY

I just want to make sure people are happy with what I produce.

If they are not, then let's resolve the situation.

If anyone here has a graphical depiction resembling what they would want for a sig, please feel free to post in this thread, PM me, or e-mail me.

I will do the best that I can.

Hey, it is the only way to live. :D

Even though I have made mistakes in the past, it is from the past that we learn for which we shall move forward.

From that point which we realize our mistakes can we become better people. I know I have learned from my mistakes. The errors that I have made will not be repeated and I will become a better person from them.

OFF topic: both the Tt armor case and the Tt shark are awesome cases to work with, plenty of room, the only downside to the shark is the metal grate on the panel, it allows for a lot more dust to get in.

On topic: just wanted to thank ace for both of the sigs Ace made me, much appreciated

Even though I have made mistakes in the past, it is from the past that we learn for which we shall move forward.

From that point which we realize our mistakes can we become better people. I know I have learned from my mistakes. The errors that I have made will not be repeated and I will become a better person from them.

Well said. This reminds me of the axiom "The past make us who we are. Don't let it be your burden."