Graphic probs?

So I tuned bios yesterday everything ok, had to go to training ... back, wanna start comp... power on and then only 1 LED lights graphic card don't producee any images on screen

What should I do?

can't be the PSU , the vendor said it is a special 1 for amd 64 and prescott mobos

so all inputs ARE filled and i have now from the PSU 2 free outputs. My old PSU 550 watts is worse than this 1 i have now in

Yeah, that PSU may be good for A64's in the Socket 754 range, but not 939. Definitely get a better PSU. The minimum requirements are 480W's with more than 26a on the +12v rail. This is a good requirement for non-sli. It should be a no brainer. Why place a PSU in your rig that can't meet the requirements of the board? What if the PSU fails and takes ALL your equipment with it? Then you're at a 900 dollar loss.

do you beleve everything a salesman tells you???

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10854

go there and follow the DFI recommended list. these people WORK FULL TIME for your mobo manufacturer. if you can't trust them then who can you trust???

you don't have to listen to them but you'll not get much help if you aren't meeting the requirments.

just my 2 cents.