NF4 SLi-DR Expert PCI lock, where?!?

Hi people! I'm new to the wonderful world of DFI, having finally ditched my picky and frankly uncooperative Asus A8N-SLi Deluxe. I'm hoping to hit some of the great OC's that i have seen others hit with this cpu and a dfi board but hav found a problem already... I have no idea where the PCI lock is in the bios!!

Since i couldn't see a setting for it i assumed the bus was already locked so started to clock and test, only to be smacked down with the classic corrupted windows prob and faced with a re-install! lol!!

Could someone tell me where i might find this in the bios, or suggest a modded bios for this boad that is stable and includes tjhe option? I'm currently running the 2005/11/02 bios from the download site.

Thanks People!!

Thanks guys! i've only ever had Asus boards which have all featured PCI locks, be they based on Via or NF4, so that clears up that up thanks. Also, thanks to Servo101s post in another thread i found out i had my ram in the wrong sockets. Moved from yellow to orange and everything is looking far better!