Atlantis 9800 Pro

SIREX

I need some input I have decided to get the Saphire Atlantis 9800 pro ultimite. But what I am having trouble doing is deciding if it is worth the extra 110.00 to go from 128ddr to 256ddr2. What do you guys think.

Thanks

Go into the light only when I say, Only when I say so !!!!!!!!!

Ok I have been reading in on this cause i got a bought card yesterday. Heres the deal I bought a 9600 pro 256mb version but the price jump in that much[Think it was like 30 bucks]. As i said i only bought it yesterday and it wont be in till next week but heres what i learned. Will the extra ram boost ur score yes but only marginaly. If you see the tests with a 9800 pro for both 128 mb and 256mb u will see that it isnt a very big jump on 3d mark scores. However it depends on what ur buying for my limit was 200 max urs is gonna be insanely hight to get such a good card. Anyway most of the reviews i read stated that games dont really use the extra ram yet many said that when hl2 comes out it may support the extra ram but if ur going to do that wait as they will release new gfx cards. Its ur choice if u have money to burn go and get it but if u only have 512 system ram or a crap cpu spend it on that it will be a bigger preformance boost.

Well I just sold the 2100xp system I had for a grand without the cdrom drives. So I splurged and here is what I got. ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!

Barton 2500

Chaintech zenith ultra 7NJS

1024 Of OCZ pc3200 Duel channle Platinum

Sapphire 9800 pro ultimate 128

soundblaster live audigy 2

Antec solustion case

powmax 500w psu

OCZ gladiator 3 heatsink and fan

I am soooooooooooooooooo Freakinnnnnnnnnnnnnn Stokedddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post pics later so people don't Think I am full Of crap. Newegg order is coming in today.

Oh I also ordered lazer etched custom windows from koolpcmods.com!!!

Thanks for the info!