Fans, Fans, Fans, And More Fans!

Im getting a new Antec 1080AMG server case and so i'd like to decide on a brand of fans to stick with to use for all my needs: Video Card, CPU, Case Fans, Hard Drive Fans and so forth. I've got a 2.26 ghz P4 ATM but will probably upgrade to a 3.06 ghz later on. I need suggests on which brand would be the best to use in the case and why. I could also use a good suggestion for a fan to go on my video card cause the little stock one on my GeForce 4 Ti 4600 is crapping out on me and the card always feels extremely hot. My case fans will need to be 80mm, and i'll have something like 2 in the front, 2 in the back and one on the side panel. The two in the back will need to be alot stronger than the ones in the front so it would cause a better current of air in the case. I do all my shopping at Newegg.com so and im getting ready to finish placing my order for my antec case along with picking up some extra fans. Suggestions Please.

If you want to use the screwless fan mounts in your case I would not suggest using the Vantec tornado fans, they are 38mm thick, 50% thicker than your average fan and extremely loud. My 2 rear Vantec tornados are hooked up to a fan controller, and mounted with 2 screws each (I had to remove the screwless fan mounting cages in my case). In my opinion, a good fan for the rear would be the Thermaltake smart fan 2. If you use the jumper on it for full rpm, you can hook it up to a fan controller and have it running quiet when you want, and have very decent cooling on demand. If you use the fan controllers that come with the fan, you'll be using a pci slot for each fan controller. For the front, just get some decent ball bearing fans with a cfm rating of at least 36 cfm, Sunon fans are good, I have a few 39 cfm Sunons in my kids computers, decent cooling, quiet and very affordable. For the video card there are so many coolers availlable on the market it's mind boggling! I have a Zalman heat pipe model on my TI4600, but my case has a fan (Antec led fan 28 cfm)on the side panel that blows air directly onto the video card.

I guess it all depends on what you expect from your peripherals, what you will do with them, and how much money you have to spend that will be determining factor of what you will purchase.

Hope this helps.