Openme.exe

alright, so i got my 2nd trojan in the last two weeks yesterday! i forget exactly what it said but it mentioned the file openme.exe. and now when i booted my comp an error window popped up saying window could not find openme.exe blah blah blah. All i want to know is1) is this trojan still on my comp 2) how the hell can i get it off 3) What is openme.exe? 4) Do i need/want it?

thank you in advance

yeah hackers blow. Screwing up other peoples crap doesn't get them anywhere. In return they give computers and the internet a bad name and cost millions in security. ANY computer is hackable, and they take advantage of it in a bad way.

I'm reading up on hacking just incase I become a network-admin one day :), and I must say that if I ever do get into someone machine, I'd look around....Maybe take a registered program or 2 :), and then leave alittle text file behind reminding that person that RaTeD-R was in their system. ANd in one way or another, I would refer them to that file....so they then know they are vulnerable. But thats just me, yeah I'm just a saint aren't I? :lol:

We get about 800 requests a day to our web server from users infected with codered virus, looking for a Microsoft web server to infect with code red.. all of these users have open file sharing.. i have thought about logging in and placing a nice little text file on their desktop telling them to secure their system...

but then again that would still be illegal :/