HELP! NooB Problem with Onboard Temp Sensors

Hello

Kentucky here also :) Rig 1..

Guys can u help me please! bad storm came up from no where today.. my system was up.. lost electricity.. when I turned the system back on...my CPU Fan is not running right by the sound of it.. I am going to order a new one just to have extra.. or replace

I don't know what the PC Health should be set at..

1. my CPUTemp Now: on 50 off 25 reading 44c

2. PWMTemp Now: on 35 off 25 reading 49c

3. NB Temp Now: on 45 off 25 reading 45c I do not think any of these are right but just not sure..

also, ram led is on .. I think I know to take one of the ram out and try the other, then visa virsa, should I use the top oj slot for test or the one next to CPU..

Thank You

Hello

Kentucky here also :)

Guys can u help me please! bad storm came up from no where today.. my system was up.. lost electricity.. when I turned the system back on...my CPU Fan is not running right by the sound of it.. I am going to order a new one just to have extra.. or replace

I don't know what the PC Health should be set at..

1. my CPUTemp Now: on 50 off 25 reading 44c

2. PWMTemp Now: on 35 off 25 reading 49c

3. NB Temp Now: on 45 off 25 reading 45c I do not think any of these are right but just not sure..

also, ram led is on .. I think I know to take one of the ram out and try the other, then visa virsa, should I use the top oj slot for test or the one next to CPU..

Thank You

i always leave them at defaults (usually 55C for cpu, 35C for PWM, 55C for Chipset fan)

you can set them to your liking though...don't worry, you won't screw it up.

check the fan to make sure nothing is obstructing it

RAM LED is always on as far as I know

Thanks I was holding my breath,, I think I confussed you and I am confussed.. the last red led but when I left the bios it went off.. are we talking same led.. ???

Also, Happy what fan would you suggest I believe I have an "arctic cooling" is that one fine?..

I am really a Noob but learning.. Thanks to you guys here...:)

Is the PWMTemp ok at 44c then?? it is set to 35 on 25 off!

OMG I just installed Smartguardian when I heard my fan speed up

The Chip Set is in the RED at 1.16v I know that is wrong.. can anyone help me know What to change the speed.at ....plz..

Thanks

Guest caffeinejunkie

44c is fine

thats the pwm ic and its the voltage regulator ( the actual sensor is right by the 3 sinked mosfets near the cpu) and it can take alot of heat

and that chipset voltage is fine

ite5kv.th.jpg

thats the stock voltage

Thanks but need to ask another question yours is in the WHITE mine is in the RED and the auto alarm went off .. being a Noob here I am just making sure...We have had nothing but storms. If I know they are coming (and bad) I try to shut down everything and unplug it but today it made my system run crazy.. after boot up..

I just noticed my Chip set is 1.16v where yours is 1.48 v ist mine set wrong... I have also, never had these high of temps b4... thanks

Ok Guys

My temps are gettting up there on idle they have never been this high... something is not set right.. I could really need some help.. If you think they are fine that is ok too but what do I need to change in the bios that will make them look normal..

All of you guys are all lower then mine and I am not even OC.... all the fans are running none have stopped... cked the 7 case fans, PSU, CPU and mojo fans they are all running including the video card one.. so the fans are up....

My temps are cpu 57c PWMIC 55c and in the red system 48c

thanks

Hi - Hopefully someone can help me. I've just built a new machine the specs are listed below. The bios i'm using is the default that came with my NF4 Ultra-D mobo. The problem I am having is that the system is unable to sense my chipset temperatures. After first Windows installation, I installed NTune from the DFI disk, which did show me the temperature (29C) but after I went through and updated all my chipset drivers and everything I can no longer see them. Also, if I actually go into the BIOS, it is not properly capturing the temps there either - reporting (-128C) for CPU/NF4 temps. I would post my BIOS version, but honestly, I'm not sure how to find that because the DFI graphic comes up and i dont' see it listed at boot time.

I also tried MBM5, and followed the instructions to replace the Data directory with the contents of the NF4 rar file on the MBM thread. I did that, and it is showing all my voltages, CPU MHZ and Fan speeds, but no cpu temps. I've searched around everywhere and haven't found anyone with my problem. Any suggestions you guys could make would help a bunch!

Thanks in advance.....Scott in Lex, KY.

Welcome to the "Street".

Download cpuz from cpuid website. Look under "Mainboard" tab and you will find your BIOS version.

http://www.cpuid.com/