My Intel 2.5ghz High Temp?

my intel 2.5 ghz cpu is running at 60 degree celcius on full load is that kinda high? i am currently usinf the retail hsf, is there any way i can cool it down more?

A lot of things can make your temps higher, not just the hsf. Is the area where you live particularly warm? What is the ambient temp like? Before voiding any warranties (since you don't seem inclined to do that) I would round your cables and install some more/better case fans. Also, can you tell us what your case temperature is at? If it is high as well, it might help us diagnose the problem.

You might lower your temps a few degrees by improving air flow via rounded cables and adding another case fan but you will still have high temps. Why do you think everyone here has an aftermarket HSF...?? Answer: cause the stock ones SUCK. You want a big difference, get a better HSF plain and simple.

You might lower your temps a few degrees by improving air flow via rounded cables and adding another case fan but you will still have high temps. Why do you think everyone here has an aftermarket HSF...?? Answer: cause the stock ones SUCK. You want a big difference, get a better HSF plain and simple.

I just feel that if his case temps are something extreme like 45-50C it could help to explain why his processor temps are so high. If this guy doesn't want to void his warranty we might as well give him some other options as well.