*fs* Black Prometeia Mach 1

NyCUnDaGroUnD

Hi guys i bought a Mach 2 so i need to sell my Mach 1. Everything original is included even manual. I did some mod to it also, that would benefit the performance of the machine.

- I dremeled a hole on the right-senter side of the prometeia so i could tunnel the wires to the back of my case.

- I sanded the metal bracket on the cpu clip.

I tried my best to remove the black seal string off of the components. I am included seal string that is enough for a one-time application. I will be shipping in the box that i received my Mach 2 so you know your shipping will be safe.

here are links to the pics:

Left Side of Prommy

right side of prommy

Back of Prommy

Hole i made for easy insertion of wires

Compressor Head

Accessories

Box i will be shipping prommy

Asking price=$340, shipping included.

PayPal or Postal Money order only

PM Nycundaground for your interest.

I dont have heatware but i have ebay

here

Would love to buy this unit from you but I am in UK and shipping would be pretty rediculous and also would I then have to pay tax too!!!

And what about AC power output differences in UK we use 240V arent you different in US?

PS Love the books that are in the pictures just out of view "Linux Security" and "Hacking Exposed " hehe nice touch :lol:

BTW that hole you drilled is absolutely terrible ;) but hey not everyone is a dab hand at case modding and if it does the job then so what its not seen is it :)

But i would sort that oout anyway so what would price be for it shipped to me in UK Pounds?

Hi, I believe there are going to be some complications with the ac power outlet since you live in UK and this is a USA prometeia.

I don't know how to calculate the tax in uk but the shipping via USPS would be 139 euro. So total would be 492 euro.

Sorry but the horrific hoel i made, i only had a dremel and wanted a neat case with little wires showing. ABout the books, i don't have much space in room so i had to dump them under my desk.

If you are interested you can email me at [email protected], thanks!

SOLD!!!!!