Socket 939 replacement??

Hi peeps,

I managed to break the upper part of the CPU socket on my Ultra-D. Specifically the part which holds the handle in place. Ive sorta glued it with an epoxy for the time being and am working on the machine now.

Is there anywhere i can get this top 'bracket'?

Hello Angry,

I was hoping to avoid this, but if this is the only choice I will have to consider RMA'ing it. Cyprus is an EEC country so logically woudnt, Holland be the correct place to RMA the brd?

has nothing to do with where your regional DFI office is. Cyprus is going to be Taiwan. EU is only served by DFI in a couple of places (UK, Germany, France...maybe another one or two I don't know)

Guest Bulldog

Quick clarification. DFI Europe offers direct End-user RMA service to those people residing in the UK, Germany and France only. For all other countries within Europe (Not necessarily "pure" EU countries) users will need to apply exclusively for service with the party from whom they purchased the board. As Cyprus is part of Europe the board will most likely make it's way to our repair facility here in NL for eventual repair.

@mongoled

In other words please return the board to your dealer for servicing.