HELP, Choosing new RAMs...

Shekers

I have read a lot of post in here on RAMs, and there's some have mix feelings...But I have nailed down to these few:

OCZ VX Gold PC4000 --> #1 choice rite now

G.Skill PC4400 F1-3200DSU2-1GBLE --> #2

OCZ EL Platinum PC3200 Rev2 --> #3

Geil Ultra-X PC3200 GLX1GB3200DC --> #4

Crucial Ballistix PC3200 -->#5

Is that a good order? I am looking for performance AND stability/compatibility. The limit of my CPU from previous boards (Neo2 Platinum, A8V Deluxe) is 2600 to 2650. And it can do HTT up to about 320mhz.

Then you have to decide whether you want to try and take your RAM up to 300+ Mhz at loose timings or use a divider and run it slower with tighter timings, and how much voltage to want to feed them.

I am very partial to my Redlines personally. They are similiar to the OCZ VX series.

ur default multi is 10 and ur cpu maxes around 2600.

2 choices:

1) buy good bh-5 / ch stuff like ocz and geil, run them 1:1 at 255-260 mhz under > 3.3v 2-2-2-x.

2) buy good tccd(5)/micron 5b g, run them 300+ fsb (if possible!) with a divider (9:10, 5/6) around 2.7-2.9v.

I believe consensus is you'll get the same performance from both of it. However, 3.3-3.4v might be hot for ur rig. On the other hand, hitting 300+ might also be hard to achieve.

I would buy TCCD(5) like gskill le or ocz rev2... also check patriot xblk stuff...