Transformation to Red Dragon - help!

ooztuncer

Hi all,

Please look at my overclocking summary table in the attachment and give me some advice about what to do? I believe my 3000 winny maxs out around 2,385 (9x265). I run the 32m super-pi and 30 minutes occt, but didn't do any prime or gaming. By the way, I am using my current settings for almost 6 months.

In the table you will find my genie bios settings as well as some other scenarios that I think I can run. Not sure about the .5 multis though! I calculated the real ram mhz's by using the formula that Thunda put under "definitive overclocking" post.

Thanks already now...

Regards

EDIT: By the way, table is sorted according to (cpumulti x fsb) column.

Hi all,

Please look at my overclocking summary table in the attachment and give me some advice about what to do? I believe my 3000 winny maxs out around 2,385 (9x265). I run the 32m super-pi and 30 minutes occt, but didn't do any prime or gaming. By the way, I am using my current settings for almost 6 months.

In the table you will find my genie bios settings as well as some other scenarios that I think I can run. Not sure about the .5 multis though! I calculated the real ram mhz's by using the formula that Thunda put under "definitive overclocking" post.

Thanks already now...

Regards

EDIT: By the way, table is sorted according to (cpumulti x fsb) column.

ur welcome but remember misery loves company...

no one has any comments? i know it might not be an important issue (like a problem or error) but as a newbie I just want to hear some comments. I read the angry's sticky that he compares 1:1 against some dividers and conclude that cpu is the king according to his saying. But, it might be wonderful for me to get some hints about increasing my geil's from 255 to 265, if possible of course... watch out the flies