Cs Or Quake?

amdgeek

Counter-strike and Quake are probably in the top 3 in gaming along with Unreal Tournament. Some of us like Quake, some of us like Counter-strike and some of us like Unreal Tournament. I have played all three games before and loved them all. Though Ut and Quake are fun, i think Counter-strike beats them both and here's why. Counter-strike though not realistic at all, is the most realistic game out of all of them. It is the most addictive and has the best graphics. The guns are real and so are the players. Quake on the other hand is old, has graphics like doom but is still really fun. Unreal Tournament is an outstanding game but the unrealisticness of the game gets to me. I think that as long as Sierra and Valve keep making patches for cs, that it will continue to be the number one multiplayer online game.

Quake3 would have been a great game if ID would have handled the MP MAPS alot better. Theres like 5 dm, 5 ctf.....and 8 of them suck! Which pisses me off because I actually BOUGHT this game :).

If you don't play on the internet, then yeah, Quake3 is a great game. It's very fun to play vs the computer, well, as fun as playing vs AI can get.....sorry bastards :angry:

But don't forget....Quake3 has a mod called "Urban Terror" that resembles CS in many ways. So you kinda get a 2in1 w/ Quake3....but I'm sure CS has MoDS to.

Either way.....WAIT FOR Unreal2 and Doom3! :D