Kingston (Latency: 2.5-3-3-7):

VB1241

05 16 P01

D3208DI3T-5A

Generic (Latency 2.5-3-3-7):

ELIXIR 0411

N2DS25680BT-5T

271W2ANY

The memories have 16 chips, and I have other memorie Kingston but with 8 chips, I can use these memorie with a 16 chips?

I need information about the pocision on the mainboard and what are I doing whit these memories, and what Bios should I flash?

Bye

first thing you need to do is update to the latest official bios (use only a single stick of memory when flashing to make sure it is stable)

next you need to make sure you have matching memory modules, and they are inserted in the same-colored DIMM slots (ie: either both orange slots or both yellow slots)

Not surprised you have problems with this conglomerate of memory.

1x512mb Kingston PC3200

1x512mb Generic PC3200

The boards hate junky memory and is readily visible as so in the whole of the forums and has been said so from day one of the DFI NF4 board releases.

RGone...

but on the asus a8n-sli deluxe, i can have dual channel and the windows boot but have error ant reboot and reboot and reboot

Bye

This board is very picky. I have been getting the BSOD while at idle. I think I may have figured that out, we'll see. Anyways from what I've read Matched high quality mem is what it wants. Consider it a high society board, it wants the best and rejects the rest. Good luck.

but on the asus a8n-sli deluxe, i can have dual channel and the windows boot but have error ant reboot and reboot and reboot

Bye

Just manually set the M/B memory settings to the lower end memory chipset specs, and you might get dual channel going. Also, put the low end chip in slot 2 and good one in slot 4.