Tmod and loggan26's Bios Flash CD & Utility CDs NF/4/3/2+ATI

Guest Tmod_merged

hmm i see...thanks for being patient and really listening guys...seems like you guys have a lot of experience with these things, unlike those faggots at steampowered.com who blast everyone away at the slightest bit of resentment. i own those nubs AND hacked steam. w00t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P Hitachi 1 & 2, Maxtor, Seagate and Western Digital are all just fine (have to accept conditions on some of the programs, but then they work just fine!)!:rolleyes:

:confused: Since the DFI site is down, sometimes, would there be any point in adding some of the driver files, raid, etc...? If not, it is GREAT now! :confused:

Ok I am confused here.

I have had well over 1,000 downloads that I know of yet only 1 person (Thanks p010ne) has used the Hitachi Tools.

That seems a little on the low side if you ask me.

So once again has ANYONE used Hitachi tools on my CD and how did it work?

C'mon people I am not asking for you to create anything just a simple yes I used it and it worked or no it didn't work.

I am not asking on my own behalf but a member here is having problems with it and I would like to make sure it isn't my CD causing the problems.

Tmod

Ok I am confused here.

I have had well over 1,000 downloads that I know of yet only 1 person (Thanks p010ne) has used the Hitachi Tools.

That seems a little on the low side if you ask me.

So once again has ANYONE used Hitachi tools on my CD and how did it work?

C'mon people I am not asking for you to create anything just a simple yes I used it and it worked or no it didn't work.

I am not asking on my own behalf but a member here is having problems with it and I would like to make sure it isn't my CD causing the problems.

Tmod

Tmod

I tried Hitachi Feature Tool and Drive Fitness. Both worked fine. In Feature Tools I didn't try to change any on my drive, because default settings are fine for me. Temperature test works OK. In Drive Fitness I ran both tests, quick and advanced, they worked fine.

I have Hitachi 160GB Deskstar 7K250 ATA drive.

I can't run F-Prot Antivirus because I don't have floppy drive in my comp :sad:. Executing file should have added command-line switch "/NOFLOPPY". Can you do something about this, please???

Shinobi

You made some new modifications to TicTac's 619XT and 3DFireR2 bioses, but only for Infinity board. Can you make them for us, Lanparty owners, too, if it is possible, please :angel:!?

p.s.: sorry about grammatical mistakes, but English is not my native language :shake:

I have a newbie question but, if I wanna flash my mobo to 623 right after I install it, should i just go into BIOS and set my primary boot device as CD (tmods) and then it'll boot up to that main menu?

After that all I do is select the 623-3 bios for NF4 and press enter and the system will flash and reboot. Is this how the cd works?

I have a newbie question but, if I wanna flash my mobo to 623 right after I install it, should i just go into BIOS and set my primary boot device as CD (tmods) and then it'll boot up to that main menu?

After that all I do is select the 623-3 bios for NF4 and press enter and the system will flash and reboot. Is this how the cd works?

Yes.

Before that you must check if you don't have in bios flashing protection on.

@kolos and toxikneedle. Welcome to the forum.

Please read the forum rules and put your system specifications into a signature.

Link to Forum Rules is below my Sig.

NF4 boards can select boot drive during post by pressing F10.

Insure you run Memtest as well. It can be selected either from Tmod's CD or from within the NF4 Bioses.

I can't run F-Prot Antivirus because I don't have floppy drive in my comp :sad:. Executing file should have added command-line switch "/NOFLOPPY".

:PI have a floppy drive, so F-Prot works just fine for me! Didn't realize there is a problem?:P

Executing file should have added command-line switch "/NOFLOPPY". Can you do something about this, please???

Not a problem!!

Are you going to check out the patch for me?

Tmod

:PI have a floppy drive, so F-Prot works just fine for me! Didn't realize there is a problem?:P

Instead of floppy I have legendary NEC ND-3500A :nod:. As I know, these days a lot of people do not have floppy drive any more.

@kolos and toxikneedle. Welcome to the forum.

Please read the forum rules and put your system specifications into a signature.

Link to Forum Rules is below my Sig.

Thanks! I hope now is OK.

Not a problem!!

Are you going to check out the patch for me?

Tmod

Oh, Yes :nod: .