scythe ninja on DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D

Has anyone tried the Scythe Ninja SCNJ-1000 yet? Are any of the memory slots blocked by it?

I googled it, but only found this picture. I dunno what motherboard that is, but it looks like the memory slots are about the same distance away from the cpu as the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D

Many people here would strongly, strongly suggest the ThermalRight XP-90. Very cheap, and really the best air cooler out there. Looks badass too, like a manifold. Don't waste money on the copper version either, just the aluminum XP-90.

To illustrate the badassedness of this cooler... I accidentally used the fan control software to turn off - yes, OFF - my CPU fan. It was off for a good 15 seconds and my CPU temp didn't budge. I wouldn't do it again, but it's quite unreal.

Many people here would strongly, strongly suggest the ThermalRight XP-90. Very cheap, and really the best air cooler out there. Looks badass too, like a manifold. Don't waste money on the copper version either, just the aluminum XP-90.

To illustrate the badassedness of this cooler... I accidentally used the fan control software to turn off - yes, OFF - my CPU fan. It was off for a good 15 seconds and my CPU temp didn't budge. I wouldn't do it again, but it's quite unreal.

What about the new Zalman 9500, is it all hype, or is it really better then some watercooling units?