2.66/3.0 P4s X800x Wc Kit Forsale

cchalogamer

Asking price based on the numbers I’ve seen floating around the net and cost of shipping/new board:

2.66 478 P4, 533 fsb

3.0 478 P4, 800 fsb (HT)

On second thought, If you want to pay extra I could also sell the Zalman CNPS7000cu that I was using on the P4s, I'll just have to find the A64 bracket if i keep it for use on the 3000+...and I don’t know where it is :-\

That shuttle water cooling statement above reminded me of that old kit. Here’s a link to it –

GlobalWin Silent Stream

It may be missing a few parts…like the original fan (I’ll give you two black 80mm fans that push a little more air with the same noise level instead) But the core parts will all be there, it’s compatible with skt A, 478 and 754/939/940.

I’ll sell it for $30 shipped if anyone wants it. I haven’t used it in over a year now so I see no reason to keep it.

I also have an ATI branded x800xl (256mb PCIe) that I’m selling (not mine) asking price $90 shipped WITH arctic silencer. Selling this won’t get me another board, but it’ll make at least one person happy.

So in summary I have for sale:

2.66 478 P4, 533 fsb SOLD

3.0 478 P4, 800 fsb (HT) SOLD

GlobalWin Silent Stream - $30 shipped

ATI x800xl PCIe with arctic silencer - $90 shipped

Also if anyone wants them I have THREE presumably dead 478 motherboards, one that caught fire, one that has some unknown water damage and one that is apparently possessed as it shutdown one day and never would start again. I honestly don’t want to see them ever again. You can make an offer or contact me privately about these if you’re for some reason interested

I also have more stuff around here that I’m willing to sell, I just don’t have time to price it. Also I’m willing to trade for certain items, certainly a good 939 board, possibly many other items, just ask.

If you need a referecne ask around OCC, I've dealt with several members over my time here both buying and selling. My ebay account is the same as my OCC name, but that's semi-useless as I've never sold anything through it.

anyway thanks and hope you buy something. (also ask me about a dos. for folding members...that is IF you fold :))

If you would like I'll give it a go tonight, it's in my second opty rig atm while another friend borrows the 6800GS (he did an eVGA step up from the 7900GTO to the 8800GTS).

btw, feel free to use Lo as your contact on the x800 though it is currently in my possesion.

Either way PM me if you want me to see what it'll do OC wise. I've run it at stock and the only game I've played is Company of Heroes, looks good on it i must say (even if not on high settings or super resolution).