fantasy football/soccer

dsedean

anyone intrested in setting up a leauge? just a bit of fun. it would take me two mins to set it up.... would be a fun game :)

Funny this was mentioned. I was just thinking about this yesterday. The league will be starting before the first preseason game. I will make a thread soon about sign-up instructions etc.

Count me in....I can't seem to find the section to select the league though. When I select league from the left menu it prompts me to agree to the TOS and then create a team name.

ok i will leave how to ;)

ok first off we have to register with the site but once you have done this the next step will be to create your shirt colours and team name ( i made my team green and called them hulk smash) :)

ok once done that make sure you agree to a format of how to recive emails. (note you don't need to recive but it's for just in case purpose)

then the fun part begins, choosing the players you need to choose up to £100m of value squad so make sure you don't go for just rooney lampard and fabregas and gerrard as you won't have anough money remember some cheap players are very good.

this will take a while as you'll find you will over spend then adjust to keep ome of the players you want. happends to the best of us.

ok the next step is to click league then click join league and enter the code 445709-109791 and you will be in the league. you will not be able to view anyones actual team untill the first matc but you can see who is in your league.

(today i hae changed 3 players in prep for match)

once you have done this your set and then patiantly wait for the first match day :) 14th august. remember the longer you leave it the more expensive the players get so i got mine nice and cheap :)

Nevermind figured it out....my team is in! :)

I've never done this before.....am I able to see you guys teams prior to the league starting?

Edited by krazypoloc