[WTS] OwinC's Toys For Sale

OwinC

I have a couple toys I need to sell.

My loss your gain.

Sorry guys I can only accept US money orders. I have no Pay Pal account.

Will only ship to lower 48 states.

First off. I have the BFG Tech GTX 260-216 OC graphics card.

I had this overclocked to, 655 Core Clock 1530 Shader 1110 Mem.

Will have DVI to vga adapter plus dual 4 pin to single 6 pin power plug. In original box.

I had this since November or December. Was never registered.Sold

Second I have the VisionTek Radeon 4850 512meg ram single slot graphics card.

will have a S video cable included. Sorry no power cable or DVI to VGA adapter. No original box.

I've had this for about 2 years. Sold

Third I have a 6 foot DYNEX HDMI cable and Monster DVI to Female HDMI adapter and a Rocketfish dual female HDMI connector.

Had these parts around 7 months.

$20 shipping through USPS. To any lower 48 states. Sold

Edited by OwinC

A Postal money order is easy to get. Just go to the Post Office and get one. I think the money order costs around $1.00. An envelope and stamp are cheap-with free shipping you come out ahead and have the protection of the US Postal Service against fraud. PayPal doesn't give you much protection at all. Looks like some good deals, good luck with your sale.

A Postal money order is easy to get. Just go to the Post Office and get one. I think the money order costs around $1.00. An envelope and stamp are cheap-with free shipping you come out ahead and have the protection of the US Postal Service against fraud. PayPal doesn't give you much protection at all. Looks like some good deals, good luck with your sale.

Most banks allow you to do this right from their online system for no charge these days....