Ultra X-connect Psu, Any Good?

Is the Ultra X-Connect modulated PSU any good? Does anyone here have one? I see that the 12v rail has 33AMPS! I would really like a modulated PSU, but for the cost of modualting the one that I've got, I could buy a new one.

i would not even try.. modulating a PS is very hard.. you have to be carfull and make sure you know what your doing.. there is a video review comming up this week on 3dgameman.com i think <_< so.. take a look at that.. the modulated PS usually dont do as well as some others , but the tests i have seen were they have failed is like 5 hd's and a x800 video card, with a high overclock 2 cd-rom dives, lights, and many case fans. so.. it basically can handel anything.. but i dont think they are worth it unless you have money to burn :)

just as a correction that PSU gets 34Amps on the +12v not 33 lol I know 1amp no big deal haha......I just ordered one this weekend and it should be here tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it does.

just as a correction that PSU gets 34Amps on the +12v not 33 lol I know 1amp no big deal haha......I just ordered one this weekend and it should be here tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it does.

Please do! I have read a good review on it, and would like to know how it does on real world use. Where did you order it from, and for how much, if you don't mind?

i got my ultra psu about a week ago... is nice runs everything fine, i have a amd 3800, 6800gt, 1gig ram, 2 raptors, 2 cds, 1floppy, 3fans running off of it.... just so you know if you use or of most of the cable that come with the psu it is hard to hide them as they are not very flexable.... i will try and get a picture of my case on here tommarrow to show you what it looks like....

Please do! I have read a good review on it, and would like to know how it does on real world use. Where did you order it from, and for how much, if you don't mind?

I got it from zipzoomfly.com for $99.99