Folding Script Fixed

Bosco

If you have a space or an underscore in your username, you should now have access to the folding forum. The place where my script automatically grabs user stats from could not properly generate usernames with spaces and underscores. However, I have started on our very own stats generating software (much like the one found at extreme overclocking) and my program does not have the underscore and space bug :)

As of right now, everyone who has ever folded for our team has access to the folding forum. At midnight my script will update and will remove users from the folding group if the user is not an active folder. (As always)

The OCC Stats Program will be completed soon, I hope :) The majority of the program is complete, I just need to tweak it and make it purdy for you guys/gals :)

LP, Great job getting all of those projects going!! I know it was probably a lot of time and effort so just wanted to say thanks. Am really looking forward to the stats stuff. I wish there was some way that you could have a message pop up when you get passed by someone "You just got owned by <username>" or conversely "You have eliminated <username>" If you can incorporate that into your stats program, that would be sweeeeet! Just kidding, good job. :D

I wish there was some way that you could have a message pop up when you get passed by someone "You just got owned by " or conversely "You have eliminated " If you can incorporate that into your stats program, that would be sweeeeet! Just kidding, good job. :D

I'll see what I can do ;)

I'm guessing that the usernames still have to match underscores or spaces...

Of course. If you have a underscore in the forums, you must use an underscore in your folding name. Same goes with spaces.

lp, did you get a shipment of bawls/redbull in? hehehe... seems like a hive of activity recently... or maybe it's just all bubbling to the surface now... :D

I've always got some on hand :)

The OCC Stats Program will be completed soon, I hope :) The majority of the program is complete, I just need to tweak it and make it purdy for you guys/gals :)

what a massive undertaking! :blink:

Well done... and many thanks LP...

Kewwl! our very own stats page... move over EOC! w00t w00t! :D