I Need Quick Answers Please 24 Hrs

black ice extreamiii radiator

i will have a res (dual 3.5 and single 5.25)

cpu block.... for my dual xeon 2.4--

i am leaning TDX Danger Dan -other suggestions.... and why

will RBX cool any better? (my thinking is less hose...less leak potentioal)

is the silver block worth the money???????

radiator mount.... inside or out side...... i think outside would be better....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^opinion please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what about that zalman resonator? reserve and radiator combined? looks like it would hold alot... but i dont think its worth the price....

and for the really big question.... why can't i use automotive coolant? looks the same.... made by the same manufactorer.....if it is strickly for an algee inhibitor... i can go to the pet store and buy an additive... for that

hurry please people with your knowlage

oh yeah...... :foldon::foldon::foldon:

put the rad outside if you can, it will make it run colder then sucking in hot comp air.

as far as the autocooler, i dont think that pumps are designed to handle it, i dont know

and i would get the TDX, do a google for it an check the benchies with it

if you really think its necessary and have money to burn get the silver one...if youre like me id just go with copper for the block....as for the radiators those are really quite good...mount them outside your case for some good temps...as for the automotive coolant...alot of it depends on ur pump..some pumps throw a hissy fit with additives..others dont care..it all depends on how much youre willing to spend if you burn out a pump...

Automotive coolant? By itself? nope, water is more thermally conductive, and your pump will eventually clog...Just use distilled water and water wetter, cheap and effective. The best place to put ur rad would be outside of your case, but it could work in your case if you mount it on a side and have it pull cool air in from the outside, THROUGH the rad then into the case. As for the silver blocks, no it's really not worth it. The price/performance ratio isnt as good as the copper blocks: you're only looking at a 1-2C temp difference. The difference between the TDX and RBX: RBX will cool SLIGHTLY better, but its more restrictive than the TDX. Since you're running dual xeons, the TDX would be better, but the cheaper choice and just-as-effective choice would be 2 Swiftech MCW-6000/60002 blocks, they dont NEARLY cut the flow as much as the TDX or RBX, which is good for a dual set-up. And since you really cant OC dual proc set-ups for crap, the TDX would be overkill ;)

thank you for all that....info

i am not ordering the blocks untilll next thursday.... march 17-18 (might go past midnight before i order)

auto coolant by its self..... no i would have added water ... you are not even supposed to run straight coolant in your car

i was refering to using the AC in place of the more expensive watter wetter