Blue Screen that probably killed my previous HDD

N.E.A

Hello everyone, 

By now some of you already know that my Seagate died and I got myself a new WD Red 2 TB. After I installed the new drive, the computer has not been turned off for 4 days. Today I was working on it and right after I opened up firefox on my 2nd screen (multiple screen setup), the computer presented me with the infamous BSOD. 

Now I managed to get a picture of that screen and I would like to know what is causing it. Because I do not want something to kill my HD. Now the one thing I will do is update my GPU driver since it is outdated. 

To be clear on some points, the new HDD is installed on the same Sata port as the old one, using the same cable. I am assuming since they worked when I connected different drives on it, that the port and cable are working properly. The other thing, I did not reinstall the OS. The OS is installed on my SSD and Ubuntu is installed on my other 500 GB drive. The red drive only has some programs and games and that is all. When the BSOD happened, I was not playing or doing anything stressful on the HD. So what could be the source of the issue here. 

I am running windows 7 currently. 

Link for the picture of BSOD

Edited by N.E.A