Deus Ex: Mankind Divided coming 23rd August 2016

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/04/20/art-director-shows-us-the-hidden-world-of-deus-ex-mankind-divided.aspx

"Art Director Shows Us The Hidden World Of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided"

The article for the 20th :)

There is a pretty big spoiler for Mankind Divided near the bottom of the first page though :/ The rest is a bit about the two big Augment Rights guys which was interesting to read, seems like good character background is being thought of. Also a bit about one of the levels, they say its a prison camp for the Augmented.

Edited by DanTheGamer11

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/04/22/building-a-better-deus-ex-with-mankind-divided.aspx

"Building A Better Deus Ex With Mankind Divided"

Interview with executive game director, some talk about the original Deus Ex and what he(?) felt made it good, feedback from HR and some other stuff, worth a watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I don't plan on missing it, btw all the times are +1 for gmt, at least compared to what my phone and Windows time server shows, I thought I missed Bethesda yesterday cause of it lol

Might be seeing gameplay :) Hopefully some story and stuff too since that's what makes it good 

Well serves me right for forgetting I put PDT instead of MDT first, lol.

I imagine there'll have to be some gameplay. I mean, Square isn't bringing Final Fantasy XV, so they gotta appease us with Deus Ex. Right?

l0l

The facebook page says in-game reveal <3 Deus Ex MD is all I'm looking forward to tomorrow, anything else is a bonus :D Just Cause 3 too. Really hope it's as good as or better than Human Revolution, they do seem to listen to feedback though... rip 16 hours

Maybe we will find out how that blade fits in the arm hehe

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Not to mention all the other stuff Jensen has now. :lol:

Just Cause 3 would be sweet. The Avalanche guys discussed it briefly on the YouTube stream, so hopefully we get a lot more.