I joined this forum when i was 15

p8baller07

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I've been here for a while too.

Sorry to all the mods, admins, and everyone else who had to deal with me being a complete arse for a few years there. :lol: I'm a bit better these days...I realized that being an arse wasn't getting me anywhere. :ph34r:

EDIT: I was 19 when I joined. Ouch. 7 years later I'd like to think that I'm a bit more tolerable. :lol:

Edited by Waco

I'm still here. I just don't post very much hahaha.

Nice to see you still around :)

Sorry to all the mods, admins, and everyone else who had to deal with me being a complete arse for a few years there. :lol: I'm a bit better these days...I realized that being an arse wasn't getting me anywhere. :ph34r:

A few years???? I didn't know you stopped being an arse, where is the Memo on that :P

EDIT: I was 19 when I joined. Ouch. 7 years later I'd like to think that I'm a bit more tolerable. :lol:

I read this as: "I am now getting laid a lot more so find less need to be a pain".

I'm so correct, it hurts :D

A few years???? I didn't know you stopped being an arse, where is the Memo on that :P

:lol: Shut it.

I read this as: "I am now getting laid a lot more so find less need to be a pain".

I'm so correct, it hurts :D

:whistling:

Hmm I appear to be coming up on seven years on here too. Only two months and 10 days until then. I suppose considering that I must of joined this forum when I was 14. Man have things come a long way since then.

Still here and ticking... coming up on 10 years since I registered. :doh:

God I feel old :lol:

You are old! :P

don't worry Waco, Dave and Bryan are still arse's too :D

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Be careful your woman will be writing about case screws :lol:

:snap: