GPU with problem?

flaba

Might just be a bad card, any other computer to test it on?? Maybe a friend's graphics card to swap in?

Ya I would try going this route if you can. See if it happens in another system, you may have a bad card.

I would suggest an RMA.  

If this is a factory overclocked card I would return it to reference clock speeds and retest. If it still fails with that symptom I would move towards an RMA. The GPU or memory is failing or has failed if it cannot run the default clock speeds without a crash. I usually only see that type of screen when pushing cards to far.  

I would suggest an RMA.  

If this is a factory overclocked card I would return it to reference clock speeds and retest. If it still fails with that symptom I would move towards an RMA. The GPU or memory is failing or has failed if it cannot run the default clock speeds without a crash. I usually only see that type of screen when pushing cards to far.  

+1 this is what I was saying but you elaborated it better

I would suggest an RMA.

Well ill just go with the RMA, since i didnt OC the card, its with the default clocks.