gtx 750 gpu-z error report or hardware problem

mihgeo

hi all.i have problem with you software.my card is msi gtx 750 with base clock 1020 and boost clock 1085
why cpu-z(in furmark or render test) view maximum:1201 mhz ? and not 1085?
mentioned: in backgraund no running software overclock
is problem with card or with software?

post-70687-0-22609100-1421842616_thumb.jpg

post-70687-0-39612000-1421842622_thumb.jpg

The boost clock isn't an upper limit, it's an average speed under normal load. Some applications can boost much higher especially on Maxwell chips.

Everything is working as it should. :)

GPU-Z might only display Boost for 5 steps above the Base Clock. Kepler's Boost is in increments of 13MHz, so 5 x 13MHz = 65MHz.

Also what Waco said, the Boost displayed doesn't specify the max boost clock. Max Boost can be limited by TDP and temperature (and, of course, stability).

Edited by El_Capitan

i found software for edit bios nvidia gtx750(maxwell):Maxwell Bios Tweaker 1.36.

i think setting boost limit(view photo) is maximum(1201mhz) but is lock :( is there a way from unlock or another software ?

post-70687-0-28757000-1421860619_thumb.jpg

i found software for edit bios nvidia gtx750(maxwell):Maxwell Bios Tweaker 1.36.

i think setting boost limit(view photo) is maximum(1201mhz) but is lock :( is there a way from unlock or another software ?

I guess I should write a guide some day, though there are quite a number of them online. You should use a Kepler BIOS Tweaker, and you use that to save settings to a copy of your original BIOS file, then flash your updated BIOS to your card. You'll want to make sure you know what you're doing, though.