About that time

Nerm

I'd drop the PSU down to something more reasonable (you won't even get to 50% load at worst with the one you chose) and down to a 970 as well unless you really want the 980.  Roll those savings into a larger SSD and call it a day! :D

Never been a big fan of Rosewill products, however I do like EVGA just haven't personally used their power supplies.

That Rosewill is manufactured by Superflower, which is a VERY good OEM for PSUs, I wouldn't think twice about buying that unit if my PC Power and Cooling PSU (which also happens to be a Superflower) shit the bucket

Check check it: http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=266

EVGA is a re branded seasonic I believe.. They have got good reviews.. Corsairs (seasonic as well) are good also..

What games are you going to be playing as that would go into consideration. If you are playing FPS, I honestly would go with 970 and save the money or use the money to get extra RAM or upgrade the size of the SSD. 

I like Patriot memory more than GSkill

Never been a big fan of Rosewill products, however I do like EVGA just haven't personally used their power supplies.

That Rosewill is manufactured by Superflower, which is a VERY good OEM for PSUs, I wouldn't think twice about buying that unit if my PC Power and Cooling PSU (which also happens to be a Superflower) shit the bucket

Check check it: http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story5&reid=266

Yeah you wont find a better PSU for the money than that Rosewill (though it was a little cheaper a week ago) 

[rant] As a side note, this crazy idea that we need 1000w + PSUs for the average high end build really needs to die off.  Hell you could take this build and do SLI 980s and still be ok on the Capstone 750.  (I have actually run my main rig + a GTX 770 off one while while under full folding load, now I'll admit that's pushing it a little hard but every piece of my system uses more power than the planned build.  [/rant]