DFI mobos in Turkey.

bluedarKNess

Hello, this is my first message. I love DFI mainboard. I have been living in İstanbul in Turkey. I could not find DFI mobo to buy here. It just sells in Ankara,which is capital of Turkey. Please more support to us. I want to see DFI mobos in everwhere :) . Thanks and regards.

If your haveing a difficult time finding a dfi board i would suggest looking into something else, with overclocking comes unreliability and with that comes repairs. These boards remove many safeguards in the persuit of increased performance, this is great for all out tweakers however in your situation I would be looking for something that leans towards stability.

If your haveing a difficult time finding a dfi board i would suggest looking into something else, with overclocking comes unreliability and with that comes repairs. These boards remove many safeguards in the persuit of increased performance, this is great for all out tweakers however in your situation I would be looking for something that leans towards stability.

What situation? Who said they weren't a tweeker? These boards are great at stock speeds too ya know.

What situation? Who said they weren't a tweeker? These boards are great at stock speeds too ya know.

Indeed, at 10x200 my board outshined my last board at much higher speeds, benchably better probably not, but tailored exactly to the way I wanted it; you bet. I just don't want him to end up with a damaged board from clocking with no way to repair it, Do you think you could have the goodie bag of settings your board gives and only moderatley tweek it?

Welcome Aboard! Hows Turkey this time of the year, socio/economic going good? Never been there nor around the area.

Turkey is fantastic in terms of everything. We will welcome with you if you come to Turkey at next time. Hello to Florida and USA. :)