Can I hook USB 1.1 on front of case?

I have an older Lian Li case which has 4 USB 1.1 ports on the front of the case. Can I connect these to my motherboard? DFI LANParty UT nf4 ultra-d is my motherboard. If so what is the correct order of my connectors. Each USB port has a red, green, white, and black connector.

Thanks

yes

i have a case that ONLY has usb1.1 front inputs (which drove me crazy cuz 3 of my NF4 rigs were able to do USB2.0 on the front ports but the 4th would NOT do USB2.0 on the front ports no matter what, until i realized the older 4th case only had usb1.1 compliant connections on the front)

keep in mind USB2.0 is backwards compatible with USB1.0 (ie a usb2.0 controller will easily use a 1.1 device)

usb_header.jpg

its the same for USB2 and 1.1

EDIT: keep in mind J9 might NOT be yoru USB header...this is from an old NF2 but it is universal *unlike firewire connections lol*

Thanks. I do not totally know how to reference your diagran to the colored connectors that go to my USB front ports. For each USB port (There are 4 total ports) there is a single red wire, a green and white wire on a double connector and a single black wire. Would you or anyone else know how to relate the sequence og the four colored wires to your diagram? Secondly would any one know the proper USB ports to connect the USB port wires to the motherboard?

Thanks for the anticipated replies.